Chicago's Premiere Studio for Dance Lessons
Please feel free to reach out with any questions about our classes or services at any time. Please click on the buttons below for information on our latest season, our welcome newsletter and our current dress codes. We look forward to serving you.
CBSD Hip Hop Dance Company
We have a Fierce Hip Hop Dance Company that is for all ages. We are a competitive dance team that performs at local competitions and many other dance events.
Come join one of our Latin Teams and take your dance skills to the next level. You will be trained in various styles of Latin dance from Salsa, Cha-Cha, Merengue, Bachata, Mambo and more.
The perfect place for rehearsals, classes/workshops, quinceañeras, auditions, socials, photo/video shoots.
We can create a custom package to fit all your needs. We offer a variety of different dances that you can choose from!
Questions? Contact Us Now!
Please click here for our latest brochure for our 2022-2023 season. Please click here for any questions you may have about our dress code.
Dance lessons can provide many benefits for both children and adults. They can help improve physical fitness, coordination, and flexibility. dance lessons can also help people learn about different cultures and appreciate different forms of art. In addition, dance lessons can be a great way to meet new friends and have fun.
Here are 10 of the top benefits of taking dance lessons:
1. Improved physical fitness – Taking dance lessons can help improve your physical fitness. dance is a great way to get your heart rate up and to burn calories. dance can also help tone muscles and improve flexibility.
2. Coordination – Dance lessons can help improve coordination. dance involves timing, rhythm, and coordination between the mind and body. dance can help you learn to better coordinate your movements.
3. Flexibility – Dance lessons can help improve flexibility. dance requires a lot of movement and stretching. As you take dance lessons, you will gradually become more flexible.
4. Appreciation for different cultures – Dance can be a great way to learn about different cultures. Dance involves different music, styles, and steps from all over the world. As you take dance lessons, you will learn about the history and culture behind the dance.
5. Appreciation for different forms of art – Dance is a form of art. dance involves creative movement and expression. As you take dance lessons, you will appreciate the beauty and artistry of dance.
6. Fun – Taking dance lessons can be a lot of fun! dance is a great way to express yourself and to let loose. You can make new friends and enjoy yourself while you learn something new.
7. Meet new people – Dance lessons are a great way to meet new people. When you take dance lessons, you will meet other people who share your interest in dance. You can make new friends and expand your social circle.
8. Get out of the house – Taking dance lessons is a great way to get out of the house and to meet new people. If you are feeling cooped up, dance lessons can provide some much-needed variety in your life.
9. Stress relief – Taking dance lessons can be a great way to relieve stress. dance is a fun and relaxing activity that can help take your mind off of your worries.
10. A workout for your mind and body – Dance is a great workout for both your mind and body. dance requires concentration and coordination. As you take dance lessons, you will give your brain a workout as well. dance is also a great way to get your heart rate up and to burn calories.
Contact us today for any questions you may have on our award-winning dance studio!